A couple of days ago, I posted about the 1 cent ream of paper after rebate. Staples does this rebate fairly often; so you don’t need to buy more then one unless you think you will need it.
The problem with rebates is people often fail to submit them. Intentions are good but life gets hectic and receipts are lost. So here is my quick and dirty tutorial.
Quick and Dirty Tutorial
1. When you buy your paper do not forget to use your coupon. This will instantly take $2.99 off your purchase price making the paper $4.80 before tax instead of $7.79.
2. After you pay for the paper. You will get your receipt and a separate Rebate Receipt that looks like this:
3. When you get home or asap, get online and go to www.rebate.staples.com.
4. Click on where you bought the paper (In-store), There will be a box below that says Easy Rebate ID.
5. On the bottom of your Rebate Receipt there is a bar code and under the bar code is a sixteen digit number. That is the 16 digit number you will put in the box to get your rebate.
6. After that it should be easy!
I hope this helps.